ShinobiFR Index du Forum

ShinobiFR Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Does Facebook Show My Likes

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ShinobiFR Index du Forum -> Hors guilde -> Film / Cinéma
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
pendea
Régulier

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 22:42 (2018)    Sujet du message: Does Facebook Show My Likes Répondre en citant

Does Facebook Show My Likes
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Go to Wired Home Page. Stack Overflow works best with JavaScript enabled .. Follow . subscribe Open Search Field. Submit Thank You Invalid Email Follow UsOn Twitter 7 hours Let's talk about "parallel construction," kids, and how law enforcement uses it to hide surveillance techniques fro twitter.com/i/web/status/9 Follow Follow UsOn Facebook Don't miss our latest news, features and videos. (function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/enUS/all.js#xfbml=1"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs); }(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk')); Place the code for your plugin wherever you want the plugin to appear on your page. Jump toSections of this pageAccessibility HelpPress alt + / to open this menuRemoveTo help personalize content, tailor and measure ads, and provide a safer experience, we use cookies. I have used "Add this", but it is showing the count of number of likes for the url. Follow Were OnPinterest See what's inspiring us. facebook shareimprove this question asked Jun 20 '12 at 10:35 SHANib 3612837 add a comment 2 Answers 2 active oldest votes up vote 8 down vote accepted generate your facebook like button from here, Please provide proper informations to get the proper code, or you can use the code below by following the instructions, just replace with the desired URL of the page which needs to be liked:- 1. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with the prior written permission of Cond Nast. Stack Overflow Questions Developer Jobs Tags Users current community help chat Stack Overflow Meta Stack Overflow your communities Sign up or log in to customize your list. .. Skip to: Footer. Skip to: Footer. Skip to: Footer. Skip to: Footer. Perhaps you can return back to the site's homepage and see if you can find what you are looking for. Skip to: Footer. culture Seasteading: Come for the Algae Bacon, Stay for the Freedom Geek's Guide to the Galaxy Dont Give Up on The Orville Too Quickly Geek's Guide to the Galaxy The Last Jedi Is the Most Intellectual Star Wars Movie Geek's Guide to the Galaxy More culture Skip science card. business Instagram's CEO on Free Speech, AI, and Internet Addiction Nicholas Thompson Chill: Robots Wont Take All Our Jobs James Surowiecki Instagrams Kevin Systrom Wants to Clean Up the Internet Nicholas Thompson More business Skip gear card. To choose who can see what Pages you like, scroll down to your Likes section, then click in the top-right and select Edit the Privacy of Your Likes. Affiliate link policy. Include the JavaScript SDK on your page once, ideally right after the opening tag. Follow Follow UsOn Youtube Don't miss out on WIRED's latest videos. Follow Follow UsOn Youtube Don't miss out on WIRED's latest videos. Advertisement. Your California privacy rights. Skip to: Footer. Follow Get OurNewsletter WIRED's biggest stories, delivered to your inbox. rev2018.1.10.28332 . asked 5 years, 6 months ago viewed 26,212 times active 2 years, 1 month ago Blog Take the 2018 Developer Survey Farewell, Winter Bash 2017! Related 72Facebook Like-Button - hide count?1Facebook like button shows wrong like count2Facebook like button is not linked with the like in the fan page?3Facebook Like Button wrong count, liked page shows as unliked on website and does not show up in Graph API1Facebook Like Buttons shows a different count if the user is logged into Facebook1Facebook like button no show1Facebook-Like social plugins all show the same counts on all pages1493How does Facebook disable the browser's integrated Developer Tools?2Why my fans count number, in my like button changed to zero?0Facebook like button disappeared Hot Network Questions Infinite dimensional vector space, attempt at a proof? Why was there a robot in Rocky IV? Is there a list of old browsers that only support TLS 1.0? Why is Windows reporting a battery charge with my desktop? Lens hood visible when shooting in RAW, but not in JPEG Is there a way to safely have exposed electrical wires? How to repeat automatically seamless pattern in Photoshop? Typographical emphasis on text is ambiguous How to gently turn down a female coworker who asked for a sperm donation? Why is the resistance of an ideal voltmeter infinite? If 60 is equal to LX------ Access last variable in a pure function Is this a real photo of Australia? Printing without parentheses varying error message using Python 3 Compare same Object types dynamically Get the file path relatively oil painting tiny reflections Has a character ever been told the odds and not gone on to beat them? Only Three Books: Restarting Physics after civilization collapses Who is considered to be the caster of the spell coming from a triggered Spell Glyph? Why is 11 am + 1 hour == 12:00 pm? What is a Green Word? As Moira, can you cancel your own ultimate ability? Can a Wish produce a paradox? more hot questions question feed . Email Sign Up or sign in with Google Facebook Facebook : How to show the Facebook page likes count and Like button to like the Facebook page? Ask Question up vote 3 down vote favorite I have created a page "Education For All" in facebook. Skip to: Footer. more stack exchange communities company blog Tour Start here for a quick overview of the site Help Center Detailed answers to any questions you might have Meta Discuss the workings and policies of this site About Us Learn more about Stack Overflow the company Business Learn more about hiring developers or posting ads with us Log In Sign Up . shareimprove this answer answered Jun 20 '12 at 10:43 Subhajit 1,47511119 i want to like an facebook page, so i hav to give the url of that facebook page? –SHANib Jun 20 '12 at 11:14 1 yes give that link –Subhajit Jun 20 '12 at 11:15 1 its working.thanks 5a02188284
download skin buat facebookyfrog facebook appsoftware for facebook likesalbum names for facebook weddingblackberry facebook app troubleshootfacebook error code 109how to change facebook email address 2011facebook hack gratis onlinedownload hack attack facebook freehow to use facebook api in iphone app

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 22:42 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ShinobiFR Index du Forum -> Hors guilde -> Film / Cinéma Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange